South Coast Triathlon Club is always open to new members.
A warm welcome awaits for young and old, novice and expert.
Here's how to get involved...
Joining a club brings a host of benefits that aren't confined to training with a group of like-minded friends - there's a full list of South Coast membership benefits over on the right >>>
You're only a few clicks away from becoming a member but before taking the final leap here's the process explained...
1. Click the JOIN US link below which takes you to the Triathlon Ireland registration webpage.
2. Enter your details as prompted and choose the Triathlon Ireland category that suits you best.
- Racing members need a full race licence while there are various options for younger age categories, joint membership with other organisations such as Swim Ireland, etc.
- Committee members and athletes who just wish to train but don't intend to race have a discounted rate but Triathlon Ireland registration is MANDATORY for getting involved in any capacity
- It provides you with your required insurance, full details contained in the TI site
- There are also a lot of discounts and offers available through TI's long list of sponsors
3. When you come to the option to choose your club simply select South Coast Tri Club from the list and choose the category of Club Membership that applies to you as follows...
Membership Rates 2018
Adult Individual - €30
Junior/Student/Unemployed/OAP - €20
Family - €50
4. Your shopping cart updates continuously as you go through these steps, your Triathlon Ireland registration fees receive a discount once you have chosen your club.
5. Go to the checkout and enter your card details to complete the process.
6. In a moment you'll receive a confirmation e-mail which takes you back into the Triathlon Ireland website where you can sign into your personal account, manage it to renew, add family members, enter races and avail of the membership discounts and offers.
7. In a few days you'll receive your membership card in the post. You should add a recent passport photo to this and keep it safe for attending events, courses and as proof of membership to avail of Club and TI discounts.
8. Adding child members is a bit more complex. It's all about protection of the child member.
If not already registered as an athlete yourself but as the child's parent/guardian, you must register for a free site user account where a consent form is signed and returned....just takes a few minutes.
The email address you provide is the main point of contact between TI, the Club and your child.
Note: We have a limited number of places on junior training sessions so we operate a waiting list.
9. Finally, once signed-up, you'll get a courtesy call and email from the club Memberships Secretary who'll arrange for you to go onto our Club Mailing Lists, Closed Member's Facebook Page and What's App Groups.
*The Triathlon Ireland membership process is occasionally unavailable for site maintenance reasons and sometimes new visitors struggle a bit with it. We have no direct control over this but if you experience any issues don't fret. Contact Us and let us know, we'll sort it for you directly.
What's a One Day Membership (ODM)?
The One Day Membership (ODM) is required by anybody who intends to race in an official event but who isn't already a full race licence carrying member - Learn more here