These sessions are for JUNIOR MEMBERS only!
- To put your child's name on the waiting list contact us here
Please read carefully...
- All juniors must be dropped and collected by a parent/guardian and must be signed in and out of every session
- Members must be punctual, well-behaved, have all their kit and keep it tidy
- Horseplay, bullying or inappropriate behaviour may result in immediate dismissal - we HAVE a waiting list!
- Open Water Swims: They need a brightly-coloured swim cap, goggles and wetsuit - no shorties please
- Bike Sessions: Brakes working on both wheels, bike is well-maintained and properly adjusted
- Properly adjusted well-fitting CE-marked helmet essential
(May - Oct)
Friday : Claycastle Beach 7 - 8:30pm : All
2 disciplines trained every Friday
Race every Last Friday
- Session details sent to closed media groups every Thursday evening
Saturday Group Cycling with Youghal Cycling Club
For Age 10+, these take place weekly; 2 - 3pm from Farrell's Car Park at Summerfield
- Details and any cancellations or updates for these will be on the YCC media from Thursday
- While these aren't official South Coast sessions thay are very beneficial for members who choose to join Youghal Cycling Club. The groups will get great road sense, awareness of the Rules of the Road, group cycling over distance and individual sprint/TT taseters too
Separate YCC & Cycling Ireland membership required but discounted to SCTC members
A Sprocket Rocket course is planned for younger age groups - details to follow